1. Jimi Hendrix - At one point, Hendrix had no luck in Nashville, andended his days as guitarist for Little Richard background. But quickly realized the power of innovation.He also recognized how important it was put on a show live on stage for their fans.Many say,without shame, that he is the most talented person who touched a guitar. In the minor cases, your technical creativity, and their effects such as "Wha-Wha" changed to always to the sound of rock androll. Also his ability to play the guitar with different parts of your body makes an immortal.
2. Eric Clapton - is the king of precision, and has a very smooth style. One of the best in rock and roll alsohuge fans pull their classical concerts.
3. Robert Johnson - his songs recorded for the first time in 1936 in Texas. His contemporaries complained that the playing out of time and that his singingvoice was not understood, he is the guitarist in advance of the time, set the tone for future blues guitarists. It is also known as the guitarist who sold his soul to the devil to learn to play.4. Eddie Van Halen - His speed and sound innovaodr Van Halen makes it easily recognizable. It's more impressive if one considers that it is self taught. It is said that he never had trouble being creativebecause who never had to tell him how to play.
5. Stevie Ray Vaughan - This native of Dallas, Texas is one of the most renowned blues guitarists of the era moderated. His music straight out of thedepths of his soul.Despite having a very fluid style, has always had a share of excitement which drew the attention of their fans.
6. Tony Iommi - Considered by many as the first true metal guitarist,wore a lot of distortion but never lost control. His fiery style is even more impressive when one considers that it lacks the tips of two fingers on the hand that used to dot (use prostheses)...