Spaghetti and meat balls
This Time a plate I usually it for dinner.
To make spaghettis and meat balls we will Need
* 1 tbsp. olive oil
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 tsp.crushed red pepper flakes
* 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
* 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
* 3 oz. tomato paste
* 1/4 c. red wine
* Handful fresh parsley, chopped
* 1/2tsp. dried basil
* 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1/2 lb. ground pork
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/4 c. grated Parmesancheese
* 1/2 c. Italian bread crumbs
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1 lb. spaghetti
* Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese for topping
* 1 c. olive oil (optional)Step 1: Sauté onions
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until they’re soft and translucent – about five minutes.
Step 2: Add red pepper, garlic, tomatoproducts, and wine
Add the red pepper flakes and garlic and stir for a minute. Then add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and red wine.
Step 3: Season and let simmer
Add the parsley, basil, andoregano, and let the sauce simmer, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
If the sauce is too thick, thin it with water.
Step 4: Mix ingredients for meatballs
Place the remainingingredients (except the spaghetti and cheese) in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Step 5: Form meatballs
Roll the mixture into balls.
Dampen your hands to prevent the meatballs from sticking whileyou’re rolling them.
Step 6: Brown meatballs
Sauté the meatballs in the oil in a skillet until browned on all sides. Drain, and place them in the sauce to finish cooking. Return to a simmer, and cook,partially covered, for 30 minutes. Do not stir.
Step 7: Simmer
Continue simmering over low heat, partially covered, for about an hour. Stir occasionally during this final phase of cooking....
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.