Call disconnect procedure must be followed on every call. Any deviation from this policy, whether in part or in full, will be treated as a customer service offense.
PenaltyIf, during call monitoring, it is found that the policy was not adhered to, following action will be taken:
1. CCR will be issued for the first offense
2. For second offense, SOR will beissued. The CCR and SOR will have a validity of 60 days
3. Agent will be posted in the CS+ hunt group (6091), for up to 7 days, after the second offense.
4. For repeat offenses, strictdisciplinary action will be taken.
Call Disconnect Procedure
1. Opening greeting script, you must ask for a call back number in case the line gets disconnected.
2. During the call atany time, if the line disconnects, you are to:
a. Document the TID line disconnected, and document you attempted a call back, and document the reason for the call and the result. E.g.calling for exchange, or billing query, name change.
b. You are to contact the customer back at the number given at the initial greeting, or the number on file. If the customer initiated thehang up, document the details, and forward to the TL.
c. If you are unable to return the call immediately due to another call coming in (wrap up time is 30 seconds, should be enough time).d. You are to forward the call back to a team leader or SME, document the TID this was how the call was treated.
e. If your team leader or SME is not available for immediate callback, it is to be forwarded to the call back team. firstname.lastname@example.org.
I, ___________________________, the undersigned, as an employee have read and understood the Call Disconnect policy.
Iunderstand that incase of any deviation, I will be issued CCR/SOR and posted in the CS+ hunt group (6091), for up to 7 days, after the second offense.
Employee Signature: _________________ (X)...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.