Act 1, Scene 1.
( Thunder and lightning. Three WITCHES enter)
* Oh. Hum… When will we meet again? Will it be in thunder, lightning, or rain?
* [Evil voice] We’ll meet when the battle is over, when one side has won and the other side is SCRWED!.
* AH HAHAHAHA!
* [Serious Voice] That willhappen before sunset.
* [The witches stop at the same time] Were should we meet?
* [Evil funny way] In the open field.
* Were Macbeth will be!
[Stop and listen]
* [Singing] Fair is foul, and foul is fair. Let’s fly away through the fog and filthy air.
Act 1, Scene 2.
(In a military camp, Duncan , Malcom and his son are walkingthere watching all the men’s that are wounded. A sergeant’s uniform was covered in blood laying on the floor. An attendant is there too)
* Who is that man that’s bleeding?
* The Sergeant! [helping the Sergeant to stand] Tell him how the battle was!
* It was balanced, until Macdonwald got some more men’s. But The great man Macbeth saved us all. Heignored de Odds and made his way forward and finally killed the traitor and stuck his head upon our battlements!.
* [Looking up to the sky] Well done cousin!
* After good times theres allways bad time. King please listen to me. Theres was one time in the battle were the king of Norway launched a fresh attack with new supplies and reinforcements.
* How wasMacbeth and Banquo?
* They? Oh , they were like cannons with a double load of shot. They fought twice as hard!.[He Staggers]
-Be Proud of them Sergeant. They do you Honor like your report. [ to an Attendant] – Get him to a doctor.
(The sergeant and Attendant leave. Ross and angus, two loyal nobles, arrive rushed)
* Who’s This?
-The thane ofRoss.
* He looks like he brings some shocking news.
* God save the King!
* And from where do you come from thane?
* From Fife, king. The king of Norway launched a massive attack but he meet his match with Macbeth. They Fought hand to hand till The king of Norway was on his knees . We Won!
* King Swenowants peace now but we would let him bury his dead till he’d paid ten thousand pounds.
* The thane of Cawdor betrayed us! [ to Attendants] Make shure he is executed IMMEDIATELY. [to ROSS] The Cawdor’s tittle shall be passed to Macbeth. Tell him that.
* It will be done.
* What someone losses , someone else takes its!.
Act 1, Scene 3[WITCHES,MACBETH,BANQUO,ROSS,ANGUS)
(In the dark with thunderstorm, The tree witches meet)
* Were have you been, sisteeeers?
* Killing pigs [Make the sound of pigs]
* And you?
* Oh, well listen UP! A sailor’s wife was eating some chestnuts and I told her:
* “Give me One!”
* But she said:
* “Be gone you WITCH”
* And shecried, but , Oh!, one day im gonna follow her husband and, like a RAT, I’ll do for him!
* I’ll give you wind.
* Aw , You So KIND!
* I’ll give you another HA.
* Here I have the thumb of a pilot who was drowned while trying to return home.
* Adruuuum! Haha, Macbeth is coming!
* We , the sisters , swift travelers over the sea and land, dance around and around like so. Three times to yours, and three times to mine, and three times again, to add up to nine…
* The charm is ready. Ha ha ha ha!
(MACBETH and BANQUO enter.)
* [tired] I have never seen a day so good and at the same time so bad!