Fuller Airslide Conveying Technology
Fluidized Gravity Conveying Systems ■ Economical, energy-efficient ■ High capacity, high performance ■ Versatile and reliable
Airslide Loading &Unloading Systems
• High-capacity loading and unloading systems
Large Diameter Silos
• Efficient filling and unloading systems • Uniform filling system • Fluidized silo bottom
•Dust-controlled loading and unloading systems
Fuller Airlift and Airslide conveying systems convey alumina at a net rate of 750 mtph in a major Western United States facility.
• Engineered system • Single-source responsibility • Global service / technology support • Reliable designs based upon experience
Airslide Conveyor Applications
Conveying: Quiet & SimplePoint-to-Point Transfer
• Positive flow regulation (low - high capacities) • Quiet operation • Low maintenance — no rotating parts in contact with materials being conveyed • Fully fluidized gentleconveying action • Minimized wear from abrasion
Proven Application Examples:
• Alumina • Barytes • Bentonite • Calcined Magnesite • Cement Raw and Finish Material • Clay • Fly Ash • Ground Ores •Phosphates • Precipitator Dust • Resins • Silica
From Silo Generally, materials passing through 35 mesh US Std. can be conveyed through a Fuller® Airslide®. Enlarged detail below
Typical Isolation and Flow Control Valve Arrangement Drum Roller
Airslide Conveying Multiple Inlet to Multiple Outlets
• No additional conveyors needed to changedirections
Single Power Source
• One blower or fan is sufficient for system
High Capacity / Long Distance
• Conveying volumes up to 1500 cubic meters and conveying distances in the 100’s of feet
AF G B
L C D E L
A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I.
Blank End Plate Air Connection Air Control Valve Positive Displacement Blower Fan Rotary Cut-Off Valve...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.