17) Elvis' big disappointment while in Germany in the Army? He never got to meet Brigitte Bardot. (I think we canall relate to that.)
18) Presley's movie idol? Tony Curtis.
19) Hair dye used? Miss Clairol 51D, "Black Velvet" and "mink brown" by Paramount, to makehis hair look black onscreen in movies. He once dyed his hair with black shoe polish in his do-it-yourself days. He also dyed his eyelashes, which caused himhealth problems later in life. (Good thing he didn't EAT the dye).
20) In 1956, Elvis made "Love Me Tender" and in 1957, he did "Loving You." In the hiatusbetween filming these two epics, he had plastic surgery on his nose, had his teeth capped, and had his acne professionally treated.
21) Elvis datedNatalie Wood, but only for a very brief period. He said he didn't like the way she smelled. (No report on what Natalie Wood thought of the sponge-bathing Elvis'scent.)
Presley had a slight stutter.
25) Elvis used A&D ointment to keep his lips soft.
26) Elvis recorded 15 songs with the word "blue" in the title.27) Some strangely titled Elvis songs include: "Queenie Wahini's Papaya," "Yoga Is as Yoga Does," "There's No Room to Rhumba in a Sports Car."
28)Elvis began using "Also Sprach Zarathustra," a 19th century Strauss tone poem and theme of the 1968 movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" because he liked its rhythmand movements.
29) UK viewers couldn't see Elvis much-vaunted TV special "Aloha from Hawaii" because the BBC refused to pay the price for the 1972 concert.