▪ Born in Bonn, Germany in 1770. Nacio en boon. Alemania en 1770
▪ Father and Grandfather were musicians. Padre y abuelo fueron musicos
▪ Father was Ludwig’sfirst music teacher. Su padre fue el primer professor de musica de los Iudwing
▪ Ludwig had to practice many nights when his father came home drunk… Ludwing (beethoveen) tuvo que practicar muchasnoches cuando su padre llegaba tomado a su casa
Ludwig showed an interest in composing when he was a child ludwing mostro su interes en componer cuando el era un niño
Explicación:Ludwig van Beethoven was born in Bonn, Germany, on December 16, 1770. He was the eldest of three children of Johann and Maria Magdalena van Beethoven. His father, a musician who liked to drink,taught him to play piano and violin. Young Ludwig was often pulled out of bed in the middle of the night and ordered to perform for his father's drinking companions, suffering beatings if he protested. AsBeethoven developed, it became clear that to reach artistic maturity he would have to leave Bonn for a major musical center.
Bethoven nacion en bonn, alemania en diciembre…. He fue el mayor detres nisño …. Su padre, un músico kien le gustaba beber, le enseñó a tocar el piano y el violin. EL joven Ludwing fue a menudo sacado d su cama a la media noche y ordenado a componer para loscomapañeros de bebida de su padre, sufriendo palizas si es q el protestara,
▪ Beethoven went to Vienna, Austria to learn more about composing when he was 17.
▪ He had to returnhome when his mother died, and help raise his brothers.
In 1787, Beethoven Went to Vienna, a musical Noted center, where, Then Count Waldstein Beethoven Was Engaged Became His pianoteacher and friend and patron. Beethoven must-have felt a little out of historical depth for He Was clumsy and stocky; historical Were loutish manners, His unruly black hair and I habitually Wore...