1. - DO YOU AGRRE WITH THE WRITER’S ADVICE FOR SURVIVING ON ECONOMIC TURNDOWN? WHY / WHY NOT.
Definitely, this article is so good, so I agree with this, because the writer gives thecompanies important reasons or steps to follow and to survive on economic turn down.
Besides, the writer mentioned that the companies should be carefully to make marketing plans, how to manage yourconsumers, what we have to do with the advertisement, to look the structure of cost, price and channel distributions.
2. - WRITE A SHOT REPORT FOR THE MARKETING MANAGER OF A MEDIUM SIZE COMPANY ,GIVING YOUR TOP 8 GUIDELINES FOR SURVIVING A RECESSION.
DATE: April 16, 2012
TO : Mr. Alberto Reategui – FRUTATEL S.A.
FROM:Karina Carrasco – GROUP CONSULTING S.A.
RE : TOP 8 GUIDELINES FOR SURVIVING A RECESSION
According to your request, I prepared a guideline to FRUTATEL S.A., in the same way, please contact if youneed additional information.
REPORT: TOP 8 GUIDELINES FOR SURVIVING A RECESSION
So it’s important to know that nearly every business has felt an impact from the recession. There has been noescaping. The root causes were universal and had a domino effect.
Some small-business owners believe they've seen the bottom and they are surviving -- they are OK and they expect to persevere with modestadjustments. So here there are the 8 guidelines:
1. Reconsider your market strategy. This is the time to do a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis on your business.What impact will a recessionary economy have on your SWOT analysis?
2. Develop new marketing strategies. Considering the four elements of marketing mix: product, price, promotion and place ordistribution.
3. Do not cut the budget market research. You need to know how consumers are reacting to a downturn.
4. Track your finances daily. Install a key indicator system to track your...