1. Before you start your workouts, make sure youwarm up properly by walking for 5-10 minutes. You should always end your workout with acooldown.
2. Week one: Walk for 6 minutes, then jog at an easy pace for 1 minute. Repeat 3 times. Aim for three sessions with that same sequence for week one.
3. Weektwo: Walk for 5 minutes, then jog for 2 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Aim to do three sessions in week two.
4. Week three: Walk for 3 minutes, then jog for 4 minutes. Repeat 4times. Aim for four sessions in week three.
5. Week four: Walk for 2 minutes, then jog for 5 minutes. Repeat 4 times. Shoot for four of those sessions in week four.
6.Week five: Walk for 2 minutes, then jog for 8 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Do four of those sessions in week five.
7. Week six: Walk for 2 minutes, then jog for 9 minutes.Repeat 3 times. Try to do four sessions for week six.
8. Week seven: Walk for 1 minute, then jog for 11 minutes. Repeat 3 times. Do four sessions this week.
9. Weekeight: Congratulations on making it to week eight! For your first run this week, try walking for 5 minutes to begin and end the workout, and run for 20 minutes in between. By the endof the week, try to run for 30 minutes without stopping.
Aim to run for 30 minutes four times a week, and you'll notice that your stamina and fitness will continue toimprove. Soon you'll be ready to run your first 5K!
1. Use your breathing as your guide when running. You should be able to carry on a conversation while running andyour breathing shouldn't be heavy.
Visit this web site. Here you wil find all the information you need