* Zoom; Bringing a subject, scene, etc., into close up or cause it to recede into a long shot using a zoom lens and whilemaintaining focus.
* Graphic designer: It’s a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of design. Agraphic designer creates the graphics primarily for published, printed or electronic media, such as brochures (sometimes) and advertising.
* Photographic camera: Equipment for taking photographs(usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other).
* Hair Stylist: It’s a term referring to anyone whose occupation is to cut or style hair inorder to change or maintain a person's image.
* Printer: It’s a hardware device that prints text or graphics on paper.
* Print: Reproduction of written text or drawing on paper by means ofmechanical or electrical.
* Digital software: It’s a general term for the various kinds of programs used to operate computers and related devices.
* Photo shoot: It’s generally used in the fashionindustry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief.
* Photographic paper: It’s in the classical sense, asubstrate, usually paper, covered by a light sensitive emulsion for extension and reproduction of photographs taken on film. Scenery: The painted scenes or hangings and accessories used on a theaterstage.
* Make up: Materials, such as cosmetics and costumes, that an actor or actress uses in portraying a role.
* Photographer: It’s a person who takes photographs. A professional photographeruses photography to earn money.
* Scanner: It’s an input device which scans an image of a paper or other surface, and stored in computer memory.
* Wardrobe: Garments considered as a group,...