Promotionand Sales (2010-Present)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
• Market research, and advocate potential customers.
• Responsible for dealing with customers, answering queries,selling goods, handling payments and making sure that the goods are attractively displayed.
• Coordination of sales and promotions.
Production Assistant (2008-2009)
San Juan,Puerto Rico
• Responsible for various aspects of a production.
• These responsibilities range from providing both critical and mundane production support equipment such as dollies,cranes, director's chairs and pop-up tents to standing in for talent and even filling in for other departments who might be short-staffed.
Customer Service (2007-2007)
Gelo Bagel Bakery
• Dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and receiving clients.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships.
•Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action tocorrect any problems.
Administrative Assistant (2006-2006)
Senado de Puerto Rico.
• Creating and maintaining efficient and accurate files for the company.
• Faxing andcopying as needed.
• Reception relief as needed.
• Maintaining and updating Presidents calendar.
Bachelor Degree in Graphic Arts
University of Puerto Rico
Skills: Operational knowledge of Microsoft Óffice, QuickBooks, Peachtree and the ability to learn new applications rapidly.
Qualification: Excellent written and verbal skills, expeditious...