Ricardo Hernandez, (52)(55) 9198 6554 (cel phone), firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 2.Birth date, age and sex
February 8, 1973. 38 years old,male
1. 3.Why me ? What are you hoping that I might provide that others don’t ?
Because I´m your fan and I belive in you can help me to improve my performance
1. 4.Are you in arelationship ? Do you have any kids ?
I am merried, I have 2 kinds, Diego 3 years old and Andres 2 weeks old
1. 5.What do you do for a job, if any ? Typical hours ? Commute time ?
I work as director ininsurance broker. I work since 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1. 6.How much time do you have for training ?
5:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
1. 7.What are you triathlon goals for theyear ? Next year ? Be as specific as you can.
I wish to finish an ironman in 10 hours next year. This year I want to go to Cozumel and the next year florianopolis
1. 8.Have you ever hadphysiological testing done to determine a accurate heart rates for aerobic and anaerobic thresholds for bike and run ? If so, please send them to me.
Yes, I did every 3 months in a year. I will send to youas soon as possible
1. 9.What are you running PB’s for 1500m, 5,000 and 10,000 (track and road if you have them both), any accurate TTs on the bike you’ve done. When were they ? Include highschool
My best 10,000 I have done is in 42 min. Last year
2. Do you have a support network ? By that I mean family who are supportive of your triathlon goals, training partners
My wife love Irace. She race on sprint distance
1. 11.Have you don any bike racing ?
1. 12.What is the longest bike ride you’ve ever done ? Longest run ? When were they done ?
Bike 200 kms lastyear, run 42 kms last year (December 2010 both)
1. 13.Any injury problems or any other problems that might limit your training
1. 14.Where exactly do you live ? What is your area like...