EXAMEN EXTRAORDINARIO – THIRD GRADE
STUDENT’S NAME: ____________________________________ No.______
GROUP: ________ SHIFT: / afternoon DATE: ________________________
TEACHER’S NAME: ______________________________ SCORE: _____
I. Read what The Teacher Mario wrote for his own happy memories. Thencomplete the text with the past tense of the verbs in parentheses. ( 9 PTS )
When I (be) __________ fifteen years old, I (go) __________ to the mountains with my parents. We (leave) __________ the house very early and we (arrive) __________ at noon. We (see) ________ many beautiful animals and we ________(do) lots of fun things. We (stay) ______ there for two nights. On the way back home, myfather (stop) ___________ for lunch because we (be) ___________ very hungry. I remember this weekend well. I (have) _________ a really great time!
II. Complete the table with the correct past tense form. ( 10 PTS )
PRSENT TENSE FORM PAST TENSE FORM
Go | |
Work | |
Study | |
Leave | |
See | |
Travel | |Eat | |
Play | |
Stop | |
Be | |
III.- Complete the sentences with words from the box. ( 6 pts )
Ever | Never | For | Since | Yet | already |
1. She´s lived in Zacatecas ______ 1992
2. I have _______ done my biology homework. It was very easy.
3. They haven’t finished their homework ________.
4. We’ve studied at this school ______ than 2 years.
5. Haveyou ________ watched that program on TV?
6. We have ________ been to Argentina but we’d like to go one day.
IV . Change the following adjectives into the superlative form. ( 10 PTS )
Funny _________ beautiful ________________ new ____________ big ___________
Boring ________________ crazy ______________ cheap ________________
Romantic ________________ good _____________ bad_______________
V. Write sentences into the superlative form, using the adjectives from the box
High beautiful fast delicious clean comfortable good white |
VI.- Match the expression with their functions.
_____1. It’s not going to rain. A) Aplan
_____ 2. I´ll have a hamburger B) A present decision
_____ 3. In the year 2014 I won´t live here C) A promise
_____ 4. I will finish my homework D) A prediction for the near future
______ 5. I´m going to go to Miami on Vacation E) A prediction for the distant future
VII.- Complete the chart with the be going to.Affirmative | Negative | Interrogative |
You are going to eat | | |
| They aren´t going to play | |
| | Is she going to study? |
We are going to swim | | |
| He isn’t going to fail | |
VIII. Write sentences with the be going to, using the following verbs.
IX. Complete the sentences with thecorrect form of the verb and the auxiliary correct verb have or have.
1. I ______ _________(live) in this house for 3 years.
2. She _________ __________ (eat) 3 hamburgers today.
3. The students _______ ________ (do) the English homework.
4. My father ______ ________( buy) a new car for me.
5. The violence ________ _______ (increase) a lot this year.
6. People_________ ________ (listen) to the Camila’s Album
XI. Match the expressions with their meanings and put the letter on the lines.
1. To put someone through ________ a) Comunicar a alguien.
2. To hold the line ________ b) Pasar el mensaje.
3. To pass the message on ________ c) Llamar a alguien
4. To call someone ________ d)...