In this grafts we can see the number of girls who prefer each answered
Free time activities
Free Time meansThe time when you are not working, when you can choose what you do.
Leisure, or free time
Is time spent away from business, work, and domestic chores. It is also the periods of time before or after necessary activities suchas eating, sleeping, attending school, and doing homework.
The distinction between leisure and unavoidable activities is loosely applied, i.e. people sometimes do work-oriented tasks for pleasure as well as for long-term utility. A distinction may also be drawn between free time and leisure. For example, criticism of consumer capitalism by Situationist International maintains that free time isillusory and rarely free; economic and social forces appropriate free time from the individual and sell it back to them as the commodity known as "leisure".
What do you do in your free time?
General Free Time Activities
• Go to the cinema - to see Hollywood blockbuster movies, Bollywood movies (from India), art films, animated films.
• Some film categories are: Comedy, Drama,Horror, Thriller, Action, Science Fiction (Sci-Fi), Fantasy, Documentary, Musical.
• Watch TV - Different types of television programs are: The News, Soap Operas, Criminal Investigation Dramas, Medical Dramas, Reality TV, Situation Comedies (Sit-Coms), Talk Shows, Documentaries, Cartoons, Game Shows, Sports programs, Movies, Political programs, Religious programs.
• Spend time withfamily - You can do many things with your family. Usually, the fact that you are together is more important than the activity.
• Go out with friends - You can also do many things with your friends, like go out to a bar, go dancing at a club, have dinner at a restaurant, play a sport, sit down and talk, go out for a coffee, have a barbecue, or any other activity that you all enjoy.
•Surf the internet - On the internet, you can research a topic you are interested in using a search engine, visit your favourite websites, watch music videos, create your own video and upload it for other people to see, maintain contact with your friends using a social networking site, write your thoughts in a blog, learn what is happening in the world by reading news websites, etc.
• Playcomputer or video games - You can play games on your computer or on a game consoles, like PlayStation, X-Box, Wii, PSP, Gameboy, etc. You can play on your own or with your friends or family.
• Play a musical instrument - Learn to play the piano, guitar, violin, cello, flute, piano accordion, mouth organ, panpipes, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, etc. You can play on your own or with a group, suchas a band or an orchestra.
• Listen to music - Turn up the volume and listen to your favourite type of music, such as pop, rock, hip hop, rhythm & blues, blues, jazz, classical, soul, heavy metal.
• Read - Many people love to read both fiction and non-fiction books and magazines. If you like fiction, you can read novels, short stories, crime fiction, romance, etc. If you likenon-fiction, you can read biographies, autobiographies, or books on history, science, philosophy, religion, or any other topic you are interested in.
• Write - Many people like to write in their diary. Another name for a diary is a journal. You can also write many other things, such as poetry, novels, letters, short stories, etc. (See under Read for more options).
• Go to the park - Youcan go to the park alone, with family or with friends. You can take a picnic rug and a picnic basket and have a picnic. You can read, sleep, kick a football around, climb trees or play on the children's playground.
• Go to cultural locations and events - There are many types of cultural locations and events. You can go to the museum, to an art gallery or to the zoo to see animals from...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.