UNIVERSITY OF THE AZUAY
24 de Mayo Avenue 7-77
Jaime Roldos 4-15 and Juan Leon Mera
072805437 / 099937373
___________________OBJECTIVE to transfer the knowledge adopted in the university to work life, which I have had during these 4 years of studies, and also to contribute to the enterprise in a good way for its sustainabledevelopment.
* 2005 – 2007 CEDEI
* Approved 10 levels of English language
2007–Present UNIVERSITY“University of the Azuay”.
* Student of Internacional Studies with mention in Foreign Trade.
* Feb – Sept 2010 FRENCH ALLIANCE
* Approved 4 levels ofFrench language.
* Member AIESEC in International Relations and Communication
* Member of the club of foreign trade of the University of the Azuay
* Intern, Ministry offoreign affairs, trade and integration, from February to April 2010, doing Passports emission, visas, legalization of documents, and refugee’s visas
COMPUTER SKILLS Windows: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Spanish, English and French, and
* Sept 2010 Attended to a forum organized by Espiritu Santo University in Guayaquil, called “Business in theAsia-Pacific”
* July 2009 Attended a seminar, called “SMEs exporters in Latin America”, organized by CORPEI, University of Azuay and the Red Global de Exportacion (RGX)
* May 2009 “Foreign TradeUniversity Meeting “COMEX”, Organized by the UDLA of Quito, University of the Azuay of Cuenca, and Corpei.
* December 2008 Attended to a seminar organized by the University of Azuay and the...