I’d like to integrate myself into the community through various events, meetings and activities of seminary life.
• I love sports; I think this is a good wayto integrate myself into the life of the community. These spaces help us to create bonds of friendship and trust.
• I also have the opportunity to work this year at the seminary. I think this is agood opportunity to serve the community, doing my job responsibly, with dedication and a spirit of service.
I would like that my spirituality will influence theother dimensions of my formation, that they may be strengthened and enlightened.
• I want to mature spiritually from a communal perspective. I'd like to spend more time in contemplation ofthe Gospel in my personal prayer.
• I'd like to enter more deeply into the spirituality of the liturgy. I have the opportunity to participate each day in the liturgical actions that the seminaryoffers, including the Eucharist and morning and evening prayer. Through these profound moments of liturgy I hope to learn more about the spirituality of our Church.
In mypastoral assignment this year, I have had the opportunity to learn more about the difficult circumstances of many of our brothers and sisters living in this country.
It is to serve these peoplewith the gifts God has given me and to share with them the experience of charity and the love of God.
• I will prepare lessons and develop material from which to work. Through mycreativity I can help to facilitate the process of learning English for new immigrants.
• I will treat them with kindness and warmth so that they feel supported and that they are people valued by society.I will encourage them to understand how important it is to learn English.
• I want to learn from pastoral experience as much as possible, as this will help me in the future in my life as a...