1. tie the knot: Get married
* Sam asked Regina to tie the knot, they already started to get money for the wedding.
* Some people are afraid to tie the knot because they say thatmarriage is a really difficult task.
2. out of the blue: If something happens out of the blue, it happens suddenly and unexpectedly.
* Out of the blue, Anna and Martin suddenly got engaged.* My boyfriend gave me this cute necklace out of the blue, I didn’t really expected it.
3. come up with: Think of a solution, excuse, etc.
* Nobody could come up with an excuse for not doinghomework.
* I need to come up with something for my spanish proyect.
4. pondered to think about : reflect on
* She should’ve pondered about who she was marring
* I always ponder aboutactions that I don’t usually do.
5. mixer: a container, device, or machine for mixing
* The bride asked for a mixer for her new kitchen.
* I use a mixer for preparing my cookie dough.
6.mock to treat with contempt or ridicule
* The boys mocked my friend for showing fear at the rollercoaster.
* You can mock me, but I will not change my opinion about my religious views.
7.rolled around Happen regularly
* We are always rolling aroud the Campus during the mornings.
* Things like we loosing a basketball game doesn’t roll around.
8. looked on look on as orconsider;
* I looked on my grandfather as a second father.
* I forgot my score; can I look on with you?
9. Blind date: A social engagement between two persons who have not previously met,usually arranged by a mutual acquaintance.
* I had a blind date and it was a disaster, we didn´t have anything in common.
* I arranged a blind date for you, it will be amazing, and you two haveso much to talk about.
10. Opinionated: Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to one's own opinions.
* You are so opinionated! You don´t even hear my opinion.
* In some things I could be...