SET OF INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO STUDY BIOLOGY
Usually there are subjects that are difficult to study. One of them is Biology. Although some ofthe topics that cover this subject are interesting, sometimes these are interesting but difficult, or they are just not interesting at all and actually very difficult. The main problems ofthe subject are: the difficult terms, the extension of the information, and others. With the following recommendations, you would be able to have a better way of studying the subject andobtain better results that will show your grades.
• You should review old topics that your teacher has already covered to see if there is any relation (and actually, it would be).• You should learn all the new terms (difficult ones and non-difficult ones) because they may appear while you are studying.
• You should check your notes and other sources ofinformation, as presentations, to see if there is coincidence on the information.
• You should learn all the processes that you are studying because that must be in the test.
• Youshould understand the sequence or relationship between information because if you do not realize about that you would not be studying in a proper way.
• You should classify the topicsyou know the most and the ones you don’t, so you can decide with which on start.
• You should never memorize the information you should understand it.
• You should have aschedule to organize better your study time.
In conclusion, Biology is subject where you should assimilate the information and not just learn it. Assimilation refers to understand theinformation and use it. Although these are just recommendations, you should discover by yourself a better way of studying. However, you should realize that most of the suggestions are necessary.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.