| |School Of Architecture | |
| |Fashion Design Program| |
|English Level V | |Workshop |
|Intermediate 1 | | |
|Student: Laurie Stphanie castillo tello _______________________________________________ | |
• Do you know what recycling means? Recycling is processing used materials into newproducts to prevent waste of potentially useful materials.
• What are some recycled materials used in the fashion industry? Polyester, metal, botons, ribbons, accesories
• Have you ever worn any kind of recycled clothing? No I haven’t
• Are there any recycling clothing stores in the city? Yes, they are two, one in Siloe and the other in the downtown.
Is it going to be in fashion? Idon’t think that could happen, because only some people that now about fashion like to use this cloth but not enough to be popular.
| | | |
|[pic] |[pic] |[pic]|
|Recycled Adult T Shirts |Recycled Caps |Recycled Kids T Shirts |
|made from recycled bottles & recycled cotton |made from recycled bottles & recycled cotton |made from recycled bottles & recycled cotton |
| |[pic] | |
| |Recycled Fleece Scarf | |
| |made from recycled bottles & recycled ||
|1. SKIMMING: is a quick look at the text to get a general |
|idea of what the text is about. |
|Skim the following text and choose the correct option. |
|The text is about: |
|a. A new global fashion trend. |
|b. The reuse of material in the clothing industry. |
|c. Bamboo as a recycled material. |
2. SCANNING: is a quick look at the text to find specific...