VARIETIES OF ENGLISH. TASK 3. JOB APPLICATION.
Now, I am going to write the letter:
1. Greeting. Dear Sir/Madam 2. Reason for writing. With reference to your advertisement on the JobFinders.com website, I
am interested in applying for the post of tour leader for Italian school students.
3. Your background and experience. I am 26years old and am currently studying for a
diploma in Tourism at Napoles University. After that I hope to follow a career in the travel industry. During the last few summer holidays I have worked as a youth leader in Italy, and I enjoyed the work very much. Next summer I would like to do something more varied and challenging, and for this reason I am interested in the job of tour leader, takingstudents to London.
4. The job. I feel that I would be well-suited for this job as I enjoy working with young people. I
have a lot of energy and enthusiasm and am also responsible and reliable
Application for a job, Pablo Ruiz Boj. Group A. ELS UCJC campus Villafranca
Varieties if English. Task 3.
5. Refer to your CV. I have attached my CV as a Word document. You will notice that Ihave
supervised children on a range of sports and cultural activities as well as dealing with transport arrangements and tickets. You will also notice that my English is good and I have First Certificate grade A.
6. Final comments. I would be grateful if you would consider my application. You will see from
my attached CV that two people can be contacted as references; one is a universityprofessor and the other is from the summer programme where I worked last year
7. Standard final sentence. I am available for interview in Napoles any weekday afternoon,
and you can email me or telephone me on the number below
6. Formal ending. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully
Application for a job, Pablo Ruiz Boj. Group A. ELS UCJC campus VillafrancaVarieties if English. Task 3. http://muntinlupa.olx.com.ph/wanted-pre-school-teacher-iid-28172301
Wanted Pre School Teacher — Muntinlupa
Location: Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines Neighborhood: laguna Date Posted: May 28
Brince International Academy Preschool Teacher
Responsibilities: handle Nursery, Kinder and Prep classes Requirements:
• Candidate must possess at least aBachelor's/College Degree in Early Childhood Education / Family Life and Child Development / Psychology or any related course Applicants must be willing to work in San Pedro Laguna Proficient in Oral and Written Communication Skills Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply. 2 Full-Time positions available Interested applicants may call us at 232-88-61 or email your application resumewith transcript of record and diploma email@example.com
• • • • •
Hi!, in reference to your advertisement in olx.com.ph website, I am interested in applying for the post of teacher in early childhood. I am 28 years old and am currently finishing my second university studies, about ESL. As you can see in my curriculum, I have been working for 5 years in a pre-school in Madrid (Spain), withchildren between three months and three years.
In 2004 I finished my University Studies in Early Childhood, but I’ve been refreshing my knowledge every year. The early childhood is my favorite stage because I like to see and to hear their feelings and thoughts when they make a discovery. When you guide children in their learning and make them conscious of what they are watching is the best fora teacher. You will notice that my studies are very appropriate to work in this area.
I would be grateful if you would consider my application. I will stay in Spain some days, but I can travel wherever you want to interview. You can telephone me or just send an e-mail.
I look forward to hear from you soon. Yours faithfully.
Application for a job, Pablo Ruiz Boj. Group A. ELS UCJC...