1. Find the value of a power.
Write the power and find the value. Write it in a different form.
62. Evaluating expressions.
Evaluate these expressions using pemdas.
9+x, when =7
When x=6, y=5, z=2.
3. Tell whether the given number is asolution of the equation.
1. Find the perimeter of the rectangle described. Perimeter=2.length+2.width
Length= 9m, width=5m
Length=20in, width=12 in.
2. Find the area of the rectangle. Area= length. width
Area of a rectangle= 42in square , width=3in. length=____________
Area of a rectangle= 132m square, length=12m,width=___________
3. The following data show the numbers of letters of popcorn student ate.
|Popcorn ate |Tally|Frequency |
| | | || | | |
| || |
| | ||
| | | |
|| | |