Is an integrated solution for managing your time and information, connecting across boundaries, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you.2. What is the first thing you should do to manage e-mail?
get an email account in any Internet server like yahoo or Gmail.
3. When outlook starts for the first time in the computer it will sendyou a message asking if you wish to set up, in case the message does not appear, what can you do?
Go to tools, account settings
4. Where on outlook do you set up a new email account?
Tools,account settings, new account
5. What type of email service yahoo or Gmail use to access them?
POP3, IMAP or HTTP
6. How do you create an send messages
File menu, click New, and then click TextMessage.
7. What do you have to type in the ¨to¨ box
e-mail address or mobile phone number.
8. Name the steps to insert a recipient of the address book?
9. What happens after yourmessages its successful sent
it appears in the Sent Items folder with next to the subject title to indicate that it is a text message.
10. How do you save a text message
Click the Save button on theQuick Access Toolbar
What can you find n the draft folders?
How do you insert a signature to a e-mail
You can set a signature to be added automatically to outgoing messages, or youcan manually insert a signature manually in the outgoing messages when needed.
How do attached a file to a message
You can attach elements to message; one element is the basic entity that containsinformation in Outlook is similar to a file in other programs. Items include e-mail messages, appointments, contacts, tasks, journal entries, notes, published items, documents and other messages to anew message.
What is the basic entity that contains information in outlook?
How do you attached and element (item) ?
You can attach elements to message; one element is the basic...