* I would love this job because I like helping people in need and I'm also very
* I love the city where the corporation is located. Mercy Corps is an interesting and good to helppeople and I love it.
* I am reliable, responsible, hard working, dedicated, conscientious and dependable.
* I like to do my job being on time and obey my superiors. Oneof my strengths is I do not like leaving anything started and not finished.
* Kinder Garden and 1st grade I was in Siguatepeque Bilingual School.
* 2nd, 3rd, I was inEl Alba Bilingual School.
* 4th, 5th and 6th I was in Siguatepeque Bilingual School again.
* 7th, 8th and 9th I was in Mesoamerican Bilingual School.
* I am currently in 10th grade inSiguatepeque Bilingual School.
* I was voluntary to help translate a group of doctors.
* I’m tutoring a boy in 4th grade.
Dear Dr. Cullen
Iam really happy to help sick people without getting paid.
I really want this job because one of my goals is to help people in need. These pregnant mothers need a special care and I’m one of theperfect voluntaries to help them get better.
I will love to apply for this position.
I´m very interested.
I do not want pay I just want to help and that makes me happy.
I´m studying right now inhigh school. I´m going to study to a medicine university.
My vocation is being a Doctor.
I am Edward Masen and I work on Charity BUNC. I am a doctor specializedon pregnant women.
It is a pleasure to recommend Alisson Mejía for this voluntary job. I know her since she came to help us translate. We came from Vancouver and we came to help sick people. We didnot know how to speak Spanish so a group of students came to help us and she was one of them. That was 5 years ago.
I was interested on her because she was very responsible, hard working,...