Topic: Justin Bieber’s Career
II. Justin Bieber was not always famous; in fact, he was discovered on YouTube.
A. Scooter Braun, Bieber’s manager,discovered him on a YouTube video in 2008.
1. Braun contacted Bieber’s mother and asked her permission to fly Bieber to Atlanta, Georgia to record demo tapes.
2. Bieber flewto Atlanta and recorded demo tapes and ended up singing for Usher
B. Bieber signed a contract with Braun and Usher’s label.
1. It is rumored that Justin Timberlake also wanted tosign a contract with Bieber, but Usher offered more money.
III. Bieber has released 2 albums.
C. His first album is called “My World”
1. This album features hit songs “OneTime” and “One Less Lonely Girl”
2. Release date: November 17, 2009
D. Bieber’s second album is called “My World 2.0”
1. This album is considered the second part of“My World”
2. Release date: March 19, 2010
3. Hit songs on this album include “Baby”, “Somebody to love” and “U Smile”
IV. Nowadays, JB is incredibly popular.
E.Bieber keeps up with fans via YouTube videos and a Twitter account.
1. He has 4.5 million followers on Twitter.
2. In July 2010, it was reported that Bieber was the most searchedfor celebrity on the Internet.
A. His fame has caused some problems for him
3. His YouTube account has been hacked into so that rumors could be spread about him
4.Other celebrities, including Michael Bublé, have made parodies of his videos
5. Internet users started a campaign to send Bieber to North Korea as part of his world tour
V.Conclusion: Justin Bieber was launched to fame very quickly. Now he is an incredibly popular pop star, having recorded only 2 albums. His fame has its drawbacks, but then again, isn’t it that way for...