1. Research a famous achiever in your town, city or state. Answer the questions.
What did they achieve? She is a professional racer and representedMexico in the Olympics. She Was world champion.
How did they do it? Practice, practice & more practice.
What troubles did they face to achieve this? I don’t know.
1. Research threevolunteer organizations in your community.
2.Find out these things.
Name | What do they do? | How can people help? | Contact Information? |
Arrow | Equipment electronic | providing the apparatus |31-60537 |
Local Police | Ending whith the crime | Helping whit their problems | 066 |
Ambulance | accidents | accidents | 112 |
3. Write a short report about these organizations.
Everyone says whatthey say, except the police.
1. You are going to find out ways thah shopping malls are good and bad for the town you live in. Go to a mall an a few stores, interview the people there andfind out this information:
a. Does everyone like shopping malls? Just a few, the others go for a walk.
b. Are the prices better in small stores or in shopping malls? In shopping malls.
c. Which hasbetter products? Tennis, balls and clothes for basketball.
d. How do small shopkeepers feel about shopping malls? For me, everything is the same
e. In what ways are shopping walls good and bad forthe environment? I only buy what I like.
1.You are going to research the content of your five most favorite foods.
2.Find out how much of each food group is in each of the five dishes.Complete the chart.
Name | Cereals | Dairy | Protein | Vegetables | Fats, oils |
Pozole | Maize | | Chicken, Pork | | |
Elotes | Maize | Cheese | | | |
Tinga | | | Cow | Lemon,cabagge and chile | |
Spaghetti | Maize | Cheese | | | |
Tacos | Maize | Cheese | Cow, beef. | Cabagge, tomatoes, lemon and chile | |
FRE CHALLENGE UNIT 5
1. Research a famous achiever in...