1. When Clark arrives to the airport, he will take a taxi to my home.
Cuando Clark llegue al aeropuerto, él tomará un taxi hasta mi casa.
2. Mark will meet me at the airport.
Mark me encontrará en el aeropuerto.
3. If I can not open the door, I will break it.
Si yo no puedo abrir la puerta, la romperé.
4. Joe will call me as soon as he arrives to the city.
Joe mellamará tan pronto como llegue a la ciudad.
5. If I pass the exams, I will celebrate with my friends.
Si yo paso los exámenes, celebraré con mis amigos.
6. Ann will make a beautiful dress to her sister for the party.
Ann confeccionará un hermoso vestido para su hermana para la fiesta.
7. I will get my graduation at the end of the year.
Yo obtendré mi graduación al final del año.8. Charles will buy a car as a present to his son.
Charles comprará un auto como un regalo para su hijo.
9. A lot of people will attend the theatre the next week.
Mucha gente asistirá al teatro la próxima semana.
10. Sam will drive a very fast car in the race.
Sam conducirá un coche muy veloz en la carrera
Futuro cercano going to
* She is going to telephone me at 5 o'clock.* The teacher is going to explain a new lesson.
* We are going to play cards in our house tonight.
* Sheyla is going to buy some books at the library.
* My father is going to feed the birds.
* They are going to give him a big surprise.
* Millie is going to drink her medicine.
* My friends are going to win the championship.
* I am going to sell my old computer.* The secretary is going to send the letters.
* I will be having dinner with my family tomorrow night.
Will I be having dinner with my family tomorrow night?
I will not be having dinner with my family tomorrow night.
* Mary will be attending Mia's wedding next month.
Will Mary be attenging Mia's wedding next month?
Mary will not be attending Mia's wedding nextmonth.
* I will be working the whole evening in this project.
Will I be working the whole evening in this project?
I will not be working the whole evening in this project.
* I will be cleaning the house this week.
Will I be cleaning the house this week?
I will not be cleaning the house this week.
* George will be having a difficult time learning chemistry.
Will George be having adifficult time learning chemistry?
George will not be having a difficult time learning chemistry.
* Next Saturday I will be listening to the concert on the radio.
Will I be listening to the concert on the radio next saturday?
I will not be listening to the concert on the radio next saturday.
* Margaret will be finishing her career the next month.
Will Margaret be finishing her career thenext month?
Margaret will not be finishing her career the next month.
* Sophia and Paul will be getting married the next year.
Will Sophia and Paul be getting married the next year?
Sophia and Paul will not be getting married the next year.
* At nine my father will be meeting the school teacher.
Will my father be meeting the school teacher at nine?
My father will not be meeting theschool teacher at nine.
* The supervisor will be speaking to him the next Monday.
Will the supervisor be speaking to him the next Monday?
The supervisor will not be speaking to him the next Monday.
1. Before this afternoon, the postman will have delivered the letters.
Will the postman have delivered the letters before this afternoon?
Before this afternoon, the postmanwill not have delivered the letters.
2. By the time you arrive to New York, you will have felt better.
Will you have felt better by the time you arrive to New York?
By the time you arrive to New York, you will not have felt better.
3. Before you start to complain about your problems, he will have gone.
Will he have gone before you start to complain about your problems?
Before you start...