a. Why these New Plants are necessary in the Market? Is this a permanent plant or only interim overflow warehouse?
It is a permanent plant, It is necessary becausethe present center of distribution that we shared with the other divisions of Nestle' changed of locality.
b. What are the Plant Types Needed (Factories, Distribution Centers, Regional Offices,etc...)?
c. Which Types of Processes these Plants will Cover?
- Internal Warehouse Movements (anyspecial processes?) What solution will be implemented? FULL Warehouse Management System without RF, inventory management
- Scrapp / Deep Burial
- Transportation- What solutionwill be implemented? Standar Solution
- HOD / Mom and Pap / Direct Delivery
d. Is this plant Full SAP WM, Light SAP WM or 3P WMS ?
It is Full SAP WM, without radio frequency.e. Is this plant Nestlé Owned or Third Party Operated?
f. Size of the plant: Expected storage and movement (Number of pallets and number of deliveries / Loads per day(inbound/outbound).
100 Pallets & 60 deliveries per day.
1. Scope details: Note: This scope could be submitted after the PLC is approved. The scope detail aims to define and publish the configuration,development s and scheduling scope. Information that is going to be used by GC streams in order to measure efforts and cost.
a. Configuration buckets: LGO must send the list of buckets configurationplanned to be submitted after the PLC approval. (Note: List of buckets and not CONFCR numbers – check the attachment)
b. Developments: LGO must send the list of developments/interfaces thatis considering adjust or create.
c. Batch Jobs: specify the list of batch jobs that LGO is considering create or adjust (add new variants)
2. Project Plan: LGO must send the Project Plan....