The Salvadoran Civil War (1980–1992) was a conflict in El Salvador between the military-ledgovernment of El Salvador and the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front (FMLN), a coalition or umbrella organization of five left-wing guerrilla groups.
El Salvador's Civil War was the third longestcivil war in Latin America after the Guatemalan Civil War and the armed conflict in Peru. The United States supported the Salvadoran military dictatorship. The conflict ended in the early 1990s. Some75,000 people were killed.
Scripted questions (at least 10 required; add additional questions if necessary)
1. How old are you when you went to the Civil War?
Response: I was 20years old.
2. Where you scared?
Response: all of us were scared, but we knew that we had to fight, and support our country.
3. Why did you decide to join the air force, if you knew theywere in War?
Response: Because I always wanted to be a pilot, and I’m proud that I fought to defend our country.
4. What did your parents said about it?
Response: they were proud of it.5. Did you think about died in combat?
Response: well, sometimes I was scared, but, I didn’t really think about died.
6. When you were a kid, did you think that you were going to the War?Response: No, but I knew that someday I will join to the air force.
7. What range did you have when you fight in the war?
Response: I was a cadet.
8. Was it hard when you saw so many peopledying?
Response: of course was hard, I had some many friends that died in the war.
9. Did you support your friends before or after the war? How?
Response: yes, I did. I supported them duringand after the war, when we were in war, we have to help each other, and if they died we have to support their family, that’s how we support each other.
10. Can you explain the...