* 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
* 2 red bell peppers, chopped
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 (8 ounce) jar chunky salsa
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to aboil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Crumble sausage into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned and no longer pink, about 7 minutes. Remove sausage with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
3. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon oil from the skillet. Heat oil overmedium heat and add bell peppers, onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 7 minutes.
4. Add to the skillet the potatoes, sausage, salsa and cumin. Stir and cook about 5 minutes to heat through and blend flavors. Season with salt and pepper.
Philips SRU3003WM/17 OWNER´S Manual
Congratulations on your purchase of a Philips Universal Remote control. Philips Universal Remotes letyou replace a broke or lost remote or combine more than one remote into one.
This remote control operates the common features of most but not all models and brands of IR Infrared Controlled Video equipment.
This remote may provide functions that are not available on your equipment (e.g. menu functions) may not be controlled by this remote control for your equipment. Please use this manual tobecome familiar with your Philips Universal Remote. After you are familiar with your remote the first thing you need to do is to install batteries and setup your remote for your particular product and brand. Thank you for buying a Philips remote and we hope it will give you many years of service.
Note: The REC button must be pressed TWICE to record from your VCR. For some brands of VCRs, you mightneed to press the REC button once, then press it again for three seconds.
Some buttons on the remote might have functions that are referred to by different names on the device you are controlling. E.G., PREV.CHAN may be called RECALL, or ENTER may be called DISPLAY. These differences depend on the brand and model of your product. Also, this remote can only operate features that exist on your product.E.G, your product must have PREV.CHAN ability for the PREV.CHAN button to operate this feature.
Button Functions, cont.
1. Red Indicator Lights when any button is pressed.
2. SETUP Used for setup.
3. TV, VCR/DVD, SAT/CBL Selects product to be operated.
4. (-) Used for digital sub Channels.
5. Menu brings up the DVD disc Menu Screen – use with the Up, Down, Left & Right navigation buttons.6. Guide Display on – screen program guide.
7. VOLUME UP/DOWN Changes the volume level of the product, normally the TV
8. OK Selects menu items for the device you are controlling.
9. UP, DOWN, LEFT & RIGHT navigation buttons.
10. MUTE Turns off the TV sound while the picture remains.
11. PIP TV Picture-in-Picture control.
12. CC(SUBTITLE) TV Closed Caption (if your TV has this feature) or DVDsubtitle toggle.
13. RECORD, PLAY, STOP, REW, FF, PAUSE
VCR control buttons operate your VCR even when the remote is set to operate the TV. Also operates DVD Scan -/+.
14. ARC: Aspect Ratio Control Select viewing format for the displayed picture, e.g., Wide, Zoom, etc.
15. SLEEP Turns off the TV after a period of 1 to 99 minutes.
16. TV/VCR/INPUT for some TVs, press repeatedly to select fromavailable view sources (antenna, cable box, VCR, etc.).
17. PREV.CHAN Returns to the previously selected channel, or DVD player “A-B Repeat” (or RPT A.B) function for repeat play of current Chapter or Track.
18. SWAP Toggles the TV PIP screens.
19. CHANNEL UP/DOWN Changes the channels.
CHAPTER +/- controls DVD/CD track selection, I.e., DVD/CD Track Skip Up/Down (in DVD and SAT modes).Note the VCR...