* Every year thousands of Mexicans migrate illegally to the USA. These Mexicans put their lives in danger only for better paid jobs in dollarsand then go back to Mexico with a better economical status.
* There are some push and pull factors affecting migration:
* Poor medical facilities - 1800 per doctor.
*Low paid jobs - (GNP = $3750).
* Adult literacy rates 55% - poor education prospects.
* Life expectancy 72 years.
* 40% Unemployed.
* Excellent medicalfacilities - 400 per doctor.
* Well paid jobs - GNP = $24,750).
* Adult literacy rates 99% - good education prospects.
* Life expectancy 76 years.
* Many jobs available for low paidworkers such as Mexicans.
* To stop illegal immigration, the government of USA, constructed the Texas border wall, or the Northamerican –Mexican barrier. However, 1/3 of the migrants that try toget through the wall succeed.
* Was made to stop illegal movements across the U.S.-Mexico border.
* Its 2000 km long.
* It is the highest crossed wall by legal and illegal immigrantsin the world.
* The border is guarded by a lot of patrolling agents of the U.S. , that consists on cars, horses, helicopters, cameras and other useful objects for a better job.
* Thepatrolling agents are concentrated around big cities like San Diego and El Paso.
* The flow of illegal immigrants is redirected into rural mountainous and desert areas.
* By trying to crossthe border, without authorization from the Federal government of the United States, several hundred immigrants died.
* Migration impacts on both sides of the Mexican-United States border:Impacts on the USA
* Illegal migration costs the USA millions of dollars for border patrols and prisons
* Mexicans are seen as a drain on the USA economy
* Migrant workers keep wages...