We don’t support abortion and it should be stop.
The importance of abortion is that is an easy way to dispose of a baby and it could be for healthy reasons orjust for personal reasons.
The history of the abortion is that it is a common practice of issues of family planning, but it goes against religious, moral ideology and human rights.
Abortion isdefined as the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability. An abortion can occur spontaneously, in which case it is usually calleda miscarriage, or it can be purposely induced.
* The abortion its not the solution for a mother that its not ready to have a child, because that’s why the adoption exists.
* Theoverpopulation its not a reason for the abortion, because everyone have the rights to have a baby and there are a lot of people that die each day.
* A girl who had been raped can give the baby foradoption, there are a lot of women that want a baby.
* Have sex just for placer its against religious, you should have sex just for procreate.
* There are another methods for evade pregnancy,like pills.
* If a teenager that is going to have a baby its not ready to have and doesn’t aborts, the it is probable that the child will not be educated properly.
* The abortion it’s away to help overpopulation.
* If a girl had been raped, she have all the rights to abort
* If a boy and a girl are having sex just for placer and she gets pregnant and it doesn’t matter theage, she can abort.
* If the condom get broken and she gets pregnant she should be able to abort
Argument 1: When girls have babys and they are in a bad economical situation,the child will not have education and that is a damage for the him.
Argument 2: The over population is something that is affecting us, so if a girl not want the baby she do the abortion and she’s...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.