2. Three main components of Knowledge Management
a. Explicit knowledge
b. Tacit knowledge
c. Enabling technologies
3. Mention some of the Risks of not managingknowledge assets:
d. Productivity and opportunity loss.
e. Information overload
f. Knowledge attrition
g. Reinventing the wheel
4. Which are the three targets of theapplication of knowledge management:
5. Is one of the KM enablers and it provides the foundation for solutions that automate andcentralize the sharing of knowledge and foresting innovation?
6. Is a computer program based on the decision-making process of people with specialized knowledge and skills that stores,retrieves, and manipulates data, diagnoses problems, and makes limited decisions based on detailed information about a particular problem?
A= Expert System
7. Is a type of Web site that allows usersto easily add, remove, or edit all content, very quickly and easily, sometimes without the need for registration?
8. It provides a process for an organization to gain deeper knowledgeand understanding of its strategic decisions by considering the rule of finances, customers, internal processes, and learning/growth?
A= Balance Scorecard Model
9. Which are the four perspectivesthat suggest the balance scorecard model?
* Financial Perspective
* Customer Perspective
* Internal Perspective
* Learning/Growth Perspective
10. What is projecting?
A= estimatingfuture events or conditions in an organization´s environment
11. It is the projection of some trend from the past or present into the future
12. Mention the 4 forecasting...