A. ADD IS ,ARE , DO ,OR DOES TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
Example : your brother a student? Is your brother a student?
1. How things with you ?
How are thingswith you ?
2. How you do ?
How do you do?
3. What your full name and address?
What is your full name and address?
4. When you get here?
When do you get here?
5. You have a goodjourney to school this morning?
Do You have a good journey to school this morning?
6. Where you staying while you´re here ?
Where are you staying while you´re here ?
7. you speak anyother language?
Do you speak any other language?
8. How your job going?
How does your job going?
B. WRITE THE QUESTION YOU WOULD ASK IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS.
EXAMPLE : You don´tknow what badmington means.
What does badmington mean?
1. You want to know the English word for the Spanish word “ silla”
Which is the English word for the Spanish word “ silla”?
2. Youdon´t know how to pronounce a word.
How do you pronounce a word?
3. You want to know what tonight´s homework is.
What is tonight´s homework?
4. You want your teacher to write aword on the board.
Can he write a word on the board?
5. You don´t know how to spell a word.
How do you spell a word?
C. VOCABULARY ON EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES
MATCH THE PHRASES IN COLUMN AWITH A PHRASE IN COLUMN B TO MAKE 10 TRUE SENTENCE ABOUT YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES.
Column A Column B
I spend a lot oftime chatting on the phone
I´m quite good at texting my friends
I´m really into doinghousework
I absolutely hate relaxing and doing nothing