1. Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator needs to setup Switch1 for remote access from HostA. Theshow ip interface brief is issued on Router1 and the show interfaces trunk command is issued on theSwitch1 to verify the current status. The administrator applies the additional configuration shown in theexhibit to Switch1. However, the telnet from HostA fails. What additional commandsneed to be appliedto the switch?• Switch(config)# interface vlan 10Switch(config-if)# ip address 10.1.1.250 255.255.255.0Switch(config-if)# no shutdownSwitch(config-if)# ip default-gateway 10.1.10.254
2. Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the configuration shown, how will an Ethernet frame on port GigabitEthernet0/1 be modified?• 802.1Q encapsulation inserts a 4-byte tag field into theoriginal Ethernet frame between the source address and type/length fields and recomputes the frame check sequence (FCS) on the modified frame.
4. Which parameter is used to uniquely identify one wireless network from another?• SSID• OFDM• WEP• DSSS
5. Refer to the exhibit. What is the consequence if SW1 port F0/1 is configured as an edge port?• SW1 port F0/1 can generate a temporaryloop.
7. Refer to the exhibit. Spanning-tree port priorities are 128 for all interfaces. The network administrator enters the spanning-tree vlan 1 root primary command on S4. Which two port results are correct? (Choose two.)• S1 Gi0/1 becomes a root port.• S2 Gi0/2 becomes a non-designated port.• S3 Gi0/1 becomes a non-designated port.• S4 Gi0/1 becomes a root port.• S4 Gi0/2 becomes adesignated port.
10. Refer to the exhibit. Both switches are interconnected via a trunk link. Host A and host B are on the default VLAN but are not able to exchange traffic. What should be done to fix the problem?• Allow all VLANs on the trunk link.• Remove the native VLAN from the trunk.• Include a router or switch with Layer 3 capabilities.• Configure the same native VLAN on both ends ofthe trunk.
12. What happens when the crypto key zeroize rsa command is entered on a switch configured with the transport input ssh command on the vty lines?• A new RSA key pair is created.• The switch defaults to allowing Telnet connections only.• The switch is no longer able to make SSH connections as an SSH client.• The switch allows remote connections only after a new RSA key pair isgenerated.
16. Refer to the exhibit. How does SW1 manage traffic coming from Host A?• SW1 leaves the traffic untagged and forwards it over the trunk.
18. Refer to the exhibit. Computer A sends a broadcast message. Which devices will see the broadcast
• computer C and Router1
22. Refer to the exhibit. What does STATIC indicate in the output that is shown?• Traffic destined for MACaddress 0000.c123.5432 will be forwarded to Fa0/15.
28. What are three benefits of a hierarchical network model? (Choose three.)• reduced contention for bandwidth• reduced size of the physical layout• increased fault tolerance of the network • elimination of the need for wiring closets• elimination of the need for layer three functionality• simplification of management and troubleshooting
29. Refer to the exhibit. Which three options correctly identify information that could be associated with this output?(Choose three.)• Interface FastEthernet3/0/0 is subinterfaced.• A non-proprietary trunking protocol is in use.• The configuration is appropriate for a router-on-a-stick network design.
31. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator needs to implement inter-VLANrouting on a hierarchical network. On which devices should the inter-VLAN routing be configured?• Gateway and CS1
32. Which three statements are correct concerning the default configuration of a new switch? (Choose three.)• Spanning Tree Protocol is disabled.• Enable password is configured as cisco.• All switch ports are assigned to VLAN1.• The flash directory contains the IOS image. •...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.