The workers killed in New York are victims never directed U.S. foreign policy and military terrorism economic. They were innocent people. No one wants a world governed by
justice andinternational law may think that what happened is something positive, politically or ethically. There is therefore no justification for attacks on New York and Washington, but there are explanations. It isnecessary understand why it happened to draw the necessary lessons and require a new course in the world in which we live.
According to the findings of official investigations of the U.S. government,the attacks met the stated intention of al-Qaeda, expressed in the 1998 fatwa of Osama bin Laden and other al-Qaeda representatives.
According to the findings of official investigations of the U.S.government, the attacks met the stated intention of al-Qaeda, expressed in the 1998 fatwa of Osama bin Laden and other al-Qaeda representatives.
The fatwa lists three "crimes and sins" committed byAmericans in the opinion of its authors:
* Support U.S. Military
* Military occupation of the Arabian Peninsula US
* American aggression against the people of Iraq.
The fatwa statesthat the United States:
- Plundered the resources of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Dictates policy to follow the rulers of those countries.
- It has bases and military installations in the Arabianpeninsula, thus violating their Holy Land, in order to frighten the neighboring states.
- Try to divide the Arab states in order to weaken as a political force.
This Attacks were a series ofcoordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on September 11, 2001. On that morning, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. The hijackers intentionally crashed twoof the airliners into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing everyone on board and many others working in the buildings. Both buildings collapsed within two hours,...