MyFinanceLab is a dynamic, interactive eLearning program. Your instructor has requested that you have access to this online program.
To access yourMyFinanceLab online course for the first time, you need to register and log in. Whenever you want to use MyFinanceLab after that, you just need to log in. You can do both from the same starting point, atwww.myfinancelab.com.
To register for MyFinanceLab
To register, you will need a student access code and a course ID (provided by your instructor). If you purchased a new textbook, it should have comewith a Student Access Kit that contains a code you can use to register. If you do not have a Student Access Kit, you can purchase access online with a major credit card.
|Course ID:|XL0F-71ID-901Y-9DDD (Sample only – not an active course ID) |
|Course Name: |Finance 201 - Fall 2010|
1. Go to www.myfinancelab.com and click the Student button, in the Register section.
2.Enter the course ID, XL0F-71ID-901Y-9DDD (Sample only – not an active course ID) and click Next.
3. Choose to register an access code (came with your new book) or purchase access if you don’thave an access kit/code.
4. Click the button to proceed to registration.
5. Follow the instructions to create your account (school zip code required to complete).
6. Click the link to login.You’ll be directed to www.myfinancelab.com, where you can enter the user name and password you just created. Click the login button.
7. The first time you enter the site, you will need to choosehow you will work in MyFinanceLab. Select the "I am taking a course that is using MyFinanceLab, and need to enroll in my instructor's course." option.
8. You’ll be asked to enter a course ID. ...