PRESENT TENSE: what you do regularly, or what is permanent
Ex: I study English three times a week. She has two children.
Answer the following questions:
1.How often Does John go swimming?
_jhon go swimming 2 times at week____________________________.
2. Do you give presents to your parents on Christmas?
I give presents to my parentsevery christmas__________________________________.
3. Is there a park near your house?
There are 3 parks near to my house_______________________________________.
4. When does shebring her lunch?
He bring her launch 3 2 times a week _________________________________________.
PRESENT CONTINUOUS: What you are doing now.
Ex: I am doing my English homework.Change the following sentences according to the example:
Example: He reads reports every day.
He is reading a report now.
1. I watch the news every night.
Im watching the newsnow_________________________________________.
2. Does he sing opera?
He has to singning opera?_____________________________________.
3. Luis works with his laptop all the time._luis is working with his laptop now________________________________________.
4. Do they dance Flamenco once a week?
Are they dancing flamenco_________________________________________.
5. He plays the guitar very well.
He is playing the guitar very well_________________________________________.
C. Read the following:
I rest at my farm on weekends. I oftengo with friends, but sometimes I go alone. I have a beautiful garden, with different kinds of flowers. There are many birds, two dogs and one cat.
When I am alone, I read books and magazines.Sometimes I study too, but I don’t work. I work in Medellín!
Write 3 questions and answers about this reading.