COMPLETA ESTE EJERCICIO CON LOS VERBOS EN PARENTESIS EN PRESENTE PERFECTO.
1. Sue (lose) ____________________ the key of her car.2. Peter (save) ________________ almost $7000 for a new motorcycle.
3. Jenny (finish) ________________ her homework.
4. Some boy (break) ______________ the windows.5. My mother (buy) _________________________new glasses.
6. I (read) ____________________a hundred pages of the book.
7. My niece (find) ________________ a valuablenecklace.
8. The town (suffer) __________________ terrible floods.
9. Martha (think) _________________very carefully her situation.
10. The factories (contaminate)__________________ too many rivers.
WRITE THE NEGATIVE FORM OF THE VERBS USING PRESENT PERFECT
1. They _______________ a pizza. (not order)
2. It _______________ to rain. (not start)
3.You _______________ the question. (not answer)
4. I _______________ the eggs. (not cook)
5. We _______________ the sauce. (not heat)
6. He _______________ the room. (not clean)7. She _______________ the car. (not start)
8. They _______________ on the door. (not knock)
9. You _______________ on the lights. (not turn)
10. She _______________ them tocome. (not ask)
COMPLETA EL EJERCICIO CON YET, ALREADY, EVER, JUST, NEVER.
1. Do not forget to phone John... 'I have _____________ phoned him'. (yet, already, ever.
2. Haveyou seen him anywhere? 'I have ___________ seen him in the kitchen'. (just, already, never)
3. I have _____________ been to Japan... What about you? (yet, never, ever)
4.Has it stopped snowing? 'No, it hasn't stopped snowing________ '. (just, yet, already).
5. I haven't told my parents about my failure ________ ... (ever, just, yet)