This product will not set up on your computer unless or until you accept the terms of the EULA.
Note: These downloadable features provided by Gearbox Software LLC (“Gearbox”)on this website are UNSUPPORTED and are provided solely for use with the Microsoft® Halo® software game for the personal computer.
For your future reference, you may print the text of the EULA, or refer to a copy of the EULA that can be found in the EULA.rtf file of this product. If you would like to print the EULA before proceeding, please select the Print command now. You may resumeset-up at any time.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA or desire to receive a copy of this EULA, you may write Gearbox at: Gearbox Software, 101 East Park Blvd #1069, Plano, TX 75074.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT—READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Gearbox SoftwareLLC (“Gearbox”) for the unsupported software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT” or “SOFTWARE”). By downloading, installing, copying, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, youmay not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
• Installation and Use. You may install, use, access, display, run, orotherwise interact with (“RUN”) a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for your personal, noncommercial use only solely for use in connection with the Microsoft® Halo® software game . Neither the SOFTWARE PRODUCT nor this EULA gives you any rights to use the Internet, the Halo game, or any on-line or other services or software that may be necessary to use all features associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Theright to any additional services or software as described herein is subject to the end-user license agreement associated therewith and may be subject to additional charges. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is UNSUPPORTED.
• Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided that a) each copy shall be a true and complete copy,including all copyright and trademark notices; b) each copy shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA; and c) such distribution shall not be for commercial purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
• Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent thatsuch activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
• Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
• Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
•Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Gearbox may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
• Multiplayer Play. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain features which allow you to host games for other players games in connection with the SOFTWARE...