A high-level summary of the marketing plan.
II. The Challenge
Brief description of product to be marketed and associated goals, such as sales figures and strategicgoals.
III. Situation Analysis
* Market share
* Type* Value drivers
* Decision process
* Concentration of customer base for particular products
* Market position
* Subsidiaries, joint ventures, and distributors, etc.
Macro-environmental PEST analysis :
* Political and legal environment
* Social and cultural environment
* Technological environment
A SWOT analysis of the business environment can be performed by organizing the environmentalfactors as follows:
* The firm's internal attributes can be classed as strengths and weaknesses.
* The external environment presents opportunities and threats.
IV. Market SegmentationPresent a description of the market segmentation as follows:
* Percent of sales
* What they want
* How they use product
* Support requirements
*How to reach them
* Price sensitivity
V. Alternative Marketing Strategies
List and discuss the alternatives that were considered before arriving at therecommended strategy. Alternatives might include discontinuing a product, re-branding, positioning as a premium or value product, etc.
VI. Selected Marketing Strategy
Discuss why the strategy wasselected, then the marketing mix decisions (4 P's) of product, price, place (distribution), and promotion.
The product decisions should consider the product's advantages and how they will...