In September 1920, Audi was the first automaker to introduce the left-hand drive, based on greater visibility of vehicles,so did it in its Audi K.
In 1932 the companies Audi, DKW, Horch y Wanderer got merged and born the new company Auto Union AG, for this reason the logotype of thecompany is four interlinked rings.
In 1941, 2 years after the second world war began, the enterprise only produced vehicles for militar use, this gave rise tothe affecting of the automobilistc development. At the end or the war the sovietic union gave the order to dismantel all the factorys of the company.
In 1949 thanksof the marshall plan the company was restored and its name changed to Audi Union GmbH which reborn with a new factory in Ingolstandt, that is the actual seat ofAudi.
The principal slogan of the company is “ At the forefront of technology”.
The first car which was designed by Horch was in 1903, this car work with a cam engine.The fisrt audi car was the type A. in july 1910.
In 1932 was created the first engine V12 by Horch.
The last car created by this company is the Audi R8 2012