PROYECTO DE INGLÉS
NOMBRE DEL PROYECTO:
SILLA DE RUEDA ECONÓMICA
Selva Anahí Centurión
Dalzotto Juan Ignacio
ESCUELA TÉCNICA “PEDRO FERRÉ”
5° AÑO ELECTRO MECÁNICAAÑO 2.010
* In the world there are more than 650 million people who live with some type of disability, which often prevents them from taking part in social activities; they havefew hopes to go to school, to have a job and to form a family.
* Faced with the problem of the disabled physical citizens, we have to ask how many people are in such circumstances.
* It isthought that more than 30% of the current population is in conditions of physical disability, being some of the most well-known the following groups:
1- The disabled with motive derivatives oftraumatic accidents.
2- People with spastic or spasmodic problems.
5- Patients of multiple scleroses.
Nevertheless, elders, pregnant women,children, and blind people are also important groups that have the need, temporary or definitive, of living in the middle of a suitable environment.
* To make a chair of domestic wheels forpeople with low economic resources who cannot afford the cost of expensive chairs. This one will have a high cost and will be a product with fewer costs.
* To develop the design and themanufacture of components of the wheelchair.
* To sell the finished product at low cost.
* TO DESIGN THE PRODUCT
* The space occupied by the users of wheelchairs will be inrelation to the age and the type of device that they use.
* To calculate measures of the seat
* It will be considered:
1- The distribution of the weight between the wheels of the front andthe back.
2- The distance between the axles of the wheels.
3- The size of the front wheels.
4- The centre of gravity of the chair.
5- The distance between the axles of front and...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.