1 1/2 | cups packed brown sugar |
1 | cup butter or margarine, softened |
1 | teaspoon vanilla |
1 | egg |
2 | cups quick-cooking oats |
1 1/2 |cups Gold Medal® all-purpose or unbleached flour |
1 | teaspoon baking soda |
1/4 | teaspoon salt |
1 | cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz) |
1 | cup chopped nuts, if desired |1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips andnuts.
2. Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wirerack.
Filled Rich Chocolate Cupcakes
* FILLING (recipe follows)
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 cups sugar
* 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
* 2 teaspoons baking soda* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups water
* 2/3 cup vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons white vinegar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. 1 Prepare FILLING; set aside. Heat oven to350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. 2 Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat onmedium speed of mixer 3 minutes. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Spoon 1 level tablespoon FILLING into center of each cupcake.
3. 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted incake portion comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. About 2-1/2 dozen cupcakes.
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S
Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt in small bowl until smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate...