-The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
-This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
-If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
-If the cause of death is not specified,the person will simply die of a heart attack.
-After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
1) How to Use: II
- The notebook shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
- The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of the original owner, i.e. a god ofdeath/shinigami.
- The human who uses the notebook can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
2) How to Use: III
- If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
- The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image andvoice of its original owner, a Shinigami, even if the human is not the owner of the note.
3) How to Use: IV
- The person in possession of the Death Note is possessed by a Shinigami, its original owner, until they die or the death note is destroyed which ever comes first.
- If a human uses the note, a god of death usually appears in front of him/her within 39 days after he/she uses the note.- Shinigami, the original owners of the Death Note, do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.
- A Shinigami has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it unless asked.
4) How to Use: V
- A Shinigami can extend their own life by putting a name on their own note, but humans cannot.
-A person can shorten his/her own life by using the note.
- The human who becomes the owner of the Death Note can, in exchange of half his/her remaining life, get the eyes of the Shinigami which will enable him/her to see a human’s name and remaining life span when looking through them.
- A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun.However, there are ways to kill a Shinigami, which are not generally known to the Shinigami.
5) How to Use: VI
- The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.
- The specific scope of the condition for death is not known to the Shinigami, either. So, you must examine and find out.6) How to Use: VII
- One page taken from the Death Note, or even a fragment of the page, contains the full effects of the note.
- The instrument to write with can be anything, ((e.g. cosmetics, blood, etc)) as long as it can write directly onto the note and remains as legible letters.
7) How to Use: VIII
You may also write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name ofthe individual. Be sure to insert the name in front of the written cause of death. You have about 19 days (according to the human calendar) in order to fill in a name. Even if you do not actually possess the Death Note, the effect will be the same if you can recognize the person and his/her name to place in the blank.
8) How to Use: IX
The Death Note will not affect those under 780 daysold.
The Death Note will be rendered useless if the victim's name is misspelled four times.
If the victim's name was misspelled on purpose four or more times, the user along with the victim will die.
9) How to Use: X
“Suicide” is a valid cause of death. Basically, all humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is, therefore, not something “unbelievable to think...