10 Comparative Sentences.
1. The restaurant is higher than the office building.
2. The hotel is squarer rather than the library.
3. The H.E.B isthinner than the university.
4. The theater is smaller than the mall.
5. The bank is further than the coffee.
6. The mall is bigger than the theater.
7. Therestaurant is larger than the post office.
8. The mall is visited more than the H.E.B
9. The mall is bigger than the university.
10. The bank is visited more than H.E.B10 Superlative Sentences.
1. The mall is the most yellow.
2. The office building is the highest.
3. The coffee is the most beige.
4. The museum isthe thinnest.
5. The parking lot is the biggest.
6. The mall is the most visited.
7. The hospital is the most help.
8. The tree is in front of the theater isthe largest.
9. The post office is the whitest of all.
10. The library is the most uninhabited.
1. The mall is on the right bank and isyellow.
2. The bank is in front of hotel.
3. The museum is behind office building.
4. The hospital is on the corner of the office building.
5. The post office isnext to H.E.B
6. The university is behind the restaurant.
7. The theater is in front of restaurant and is blue.
8. The parking lot is between the library and the H.E.B9. The coffee is in front of the theater.
[pic] Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León. [pic]
Preparatoria No. 2
Monterrey Nuevo León Jueves 23 de Febrero del 2012