Rewrite the sentences using Passive voice.Example:Peter writes a letter.________Answer:A letter is written. orA letter is written by Peter.
1) Julia rescued threecats.Three cats were rescued.
2) The students handed in the reports.The reports were handed in.
3) Maria crashed into the blue car.The blue car was crashed into.
4) Alex learned the poem.Thepoem was learned.
5) Steven has forgotten the book.The book has been forgotten.
6) The mechanic has not repaired the DVD recorder.The DVD recorder has not been repaired.
7) They playhandball.Handball is played.
8) Sue puts the rucksack on the floor.The rucksack is put on the floor.
9) The girls had lost the match.The match had been lost.
10) The teacher is not going to open thewindow.The window is not going to be opened.
Put in the correct form of the verb in Passive into the gaps. Use the verb and the tense given in brackets.Example:A letter __________ by Peter.(to write - Simple Present)Answer:A letter is written by Peter.
1) The words are explained by the teacher today.
2) We were sent a letter the day before yesterday.
3) Thiscar will not be stolen. It's too old.
4) This street has already been closed because of snow.
5) A new restaurant will be opened next week.
6) He was invited to the party yesterday.
7) Theblue box cannot be seen.
8) I was given the book by my friend last Sunday.
9) The dishes have not been washed by my little brother.
10) I will not be asked by Robert.
1) Julia rescued threecats.￼.
2) The students handed in the reports.￼.
3) Maria crashed into the blue car.￼.
4) Alex learned the poem.￼.
5) Steven has forgotten the book.￼.
6) The mechanic has not repaired theDVD recorder.￼.
7) They play handball.￼.
8) Sue puts the rucksack on the floor.￼.
9) The girls had lost the match.￼.
10) The teacher is not going to open the window.￼.
1) The words...