QUESTIONNAIRE unit 1 ----MAKING FRIENDS
Talk about yourself, your family and your favorite things.
To Be Present and Simple Present Tense
2. What’s your name?
3. What does your name mean?
4. Do you have a middle name?
5. Are you named after someone?
6. Do you have a nickname?
7. Do you like your name?
8. Do you have afavorite boy’s name?
9. Why do you like that name?
10. How do you spell that?
11. Do they live nearby?
12. Where do you live?
13. Do you like your neighborhood?
14. Do you live alone or with your family?
15. Are you an only child?
16. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
17. What does your brother/sister do?
18. Are you from a big family?
19. Do you haveany pets?
20. Where are your parents from?
21. Where do your parents live?
22. Do your parents go out a lot?
23. When do you spend time with your family?
24. How often do you have dinner with your family?
25. Are you a full time student?
26. If yes: what’s your major?
27. If no: what do you do for a living?
28. Do you live around here?
29. Do you come here bybus?
30. Do you have a car?
31. How do you get to work or class?
32. How long does it take?
33. What do you do for fun?
34. What sport do you play?
35. What do you do on weeknights?
36. Do you like mornings?
37. Do you work?
38. What‘s your favorite day of the week?
39. Do you go out a lot on weekends?
40. What time do you usually get up on Sundays?41. Do you have a lot of friends?
42. Are your friends from school, work, or your neighborhood?
43. What are your friends like?
44. Do you and your friends get together a lot?
45. What do you do when you get together?
46. What do you and your friends do on the weekend?
47. What are your favorite weekend activities?
48. What are your favorite TV shows?
49. How manyhours a week do you watch TV?
50. What is your favorite food?
51. What food do you hate most?
52. What are your favorite clothes?
53. What do you usually wear on weekends?
54. What is your favorite subject at university?
55. Do you like your English class?
56. How do you improve your English?
57. How do you improve your study skills?
58. How do you improve yoursocial life?
59. Do you feel lonely?
60. Do you want to make new friends?
61. Do you ever start conversations with strangers?
62. Do you think it’s odd when a stranger talks to you?
63. Are you a talkative person?
64. Do you think you talk too much?
65. Are you a good listener?
66. Are you usually the “talker” or the “listener” in a conversation?
67. What do youlike to talk about?
68. What topics do you try to avoid?
QUESTIONNAIRE unit 2 ----INTERESTS
Talk about your hobbies, interests, and taste in music.
Simple present Tense
2. Are you a good dancer?
3. Are you good at sports?
4. Are you good at skating?
5. Are you good at learning languages?
6. Would you like to learn French?
7. Do you prefer to exercise aloneor with friends?
8. Are you good at learning new computer programs?
9. Are you interested in learning new things?
10. Are you interested in joining a meditation class?
11. Are you interested in cooking?
12. Are you into photography?
13. Are you into computers?
14. Are you good at doing crossword puzzles?
15. Can you do anything artistic, like draw or paint?16. Would you like to learn a new skill, like carpentry?
17. Can you knit or crochet?
18. Are you good at fixing cars?
19. Would you like to learn a martial art?
20. Can you play a musical instrument?
21. Can you play the piano?
22. Do you take guitar lessons?
23. What kinds of music do you like?
24. When do you listen to music?
25. Where do you listen to music?...