Afford: To manage to spare or give up
debt: Something owed, such as money, goods, or services.
Borrow: To obtainor receive (something) on loan with the promise or understanding of returning it or its equivalent.
donate: To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute.
earn: To gain especially for theperformance of service, labor, or work
gamble: To bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a contest.
Bankrupt: A debtor that, upon voluntary petition or one invoked by the debtor's creditors, isjudged legally
insolvent. The debtor's remaining property is then administered for the creditors or is distributed among them.
inherit: To receive (property or a title, for example) from an ancestorby legal succession or will.
invest: To commit (money or capital) in order to gain a financial return
lend: To give or allow the use of temporarily on the condition that the same or itsequivalent will be returned
lose: To be unsuccessful in retaining possession of; mislay
owe: To be indebted to the amount of
repay: To pay back
splurge: To indulge in an extravagant expense orluxury.
luxury: Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort.
set up: To put in a specified position; place
hired: To engage the services of (a person) for a fee; employ
Put thecorrect number in front of the meaning word
Nightmare Afford debt Borrow Donate earn gamble Bankrupt Insolvent inherit invest end lose owe repay splurgeluxury set up hired
1. A dream arousing feelings of intense fear, horror, and distress.
2. To manage to spare or give up
3. Something owed, such as money, goods, or services.
4. To obtain orreceive (something) on loan with the promise or understanding of returning it or its equivalent.
5. To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute.
6. To gain especially for the performance...