A) ASKING PEOPLEABOUT THINGS HAVE DONE WITH EVER-JUST- ALREADY- NEVER- STILL
2. Put on/ an American jacket
4. Leave/ the country
5. Most beautiful woman/ meet
6. See/unidentified fly object
7. Speak/ famous person
B) COMPLETE Bs SENTENCES. USE THE VERB IN BRACKETS + JUST-ALREADY-YET
1.Would you like something to eat?
2.Do you know where Julia is?3.What time is david leaving?
4.What’s in the newspaper today?
5.Is sue coming to the cinema with us?
6.Are you friends here yet?
7.What does Tim think about your plan?
4.I don’t know.____________________________________
5. no, ___________________________________________
6. yes, ___________________________________________(they/just/arrive)
C) READ THE SITUATIONS AND WRITE SENTENCES. USE THE FOLLOWING VERBS
Arrive break fall grow improvelose
1. Tom is looking for his key. He can’t find it. He _____________________________________________________
2. Margaret can’t walk and her leg is in plaster. She__________________________________________________
3. Maria’s English wasn’t very good. Now is better. Her English _________________________________________
4. Dan didn’t have a beard before. Now he has a beard. It_____________________________________________
5. This morning I was expecting a letter, Now I have it. The letter _______________________________________
6. The temperature was 20 degrees. Now it is...