10045 Esteppe Dr. Manassas, VA 20111
Career Objective: Performance driven student seeking to retain a business internship, specifically inthe fields of accounting or finance.
2010 –Present The University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Bachelor of Commerce;
Concentration, Finance and InternationalBusiness
2006– 2010 Osbourn Park Senior High School, Manassas, VA
Jan 2009-2010 Sales Associate, The Finish Line
* Provided high quality customer service to assure customer satisfaction. Consistently up sold items to customers, andachieved monthly revenue goals.
* Assisted managerial staff with shipping, packaging and online orders.
Summer 2008 Administrative Intern, Manassas OB/GYN
Manassas, VA0 Managed patient records and assisted senior staff with recording current transactions.
1 Facilitated and answered telephone calls relating to patients appointments and required follow upprocedures.
2 Organized and performed data input of patients’ records
Honors and Awards
* Dean’s List Status First Semester
* Virginia Governor’s Scholar
* National Honors SocietyMember
* VSL Regional Policy Debate Champion
* VSL District and Regional Speech (Poetry Interpretation) Champion
Captain, Forensics and Debate Team
* Responsible for overallcoordination of debate team and member recruitment. Concentrated on policy debate, public speaking and poetry interpretation.
Vice President, Anti-Defamation League Peer Trainers
* Performed peermediation with students. Facilitated activities with students in classes to identify various types of discrimination and conflict resolution strategies.
Contestant, The Leukemia and Lymphoma...